Ubiquiti airFiber 24 GHz Point-to-Point radio
**Price is for a complete link**
Ubiquiti airFiber 24 GHz Point-to-Point radio Advanced Antenna System
The Ubiquiti airFiber 24 GHz Point-to-Point radio is a truly revolutionary 24 GHz Point-to-Point radio from Ubiquiti Networks. The Ubiquiti airFiber is housed in a compact, highly efficient form factor, enabling it to deliver revolutionary performance of 1.4+ Gbps, with an aggregate throughput and 13+ km in range. The airFiber ushers in a new era in price-disruptive, carrier-class backhaul technology.
Please Note: We recommend you upgrade device firmware to version 1.1, which improves performance and fixes known issues for the Ubiquiti airFiber.
Breakthrough speed 1.4+ Gbps real data throughput.
Designed for outdoor PtP bridging & hi-performance network backhauls
Hi-power, linear 2X2 MIMO radios with enhanced receiver.
Advanced Antenna System
Featuring a dual-independent 2x2 MIMO 24GHz hi-gain reflector antenna system
The Ubiquiti airFiber can operate in both FDD (Frequency Division Duplex) and HDD (Hybrid Division Duplex) modes for unparalleled speed and spectral efficiency in the 24GHz worldwide license-free band.
Efficient by Design
Every detail of airFiber was designed and engineered by the Ubiquiti R&D Team. From the silicon chip up to the innovative split-antenna architecture, the Ubiquiti R&D Team created airFiber to deliver superior throughput with efficiency. airFiber was purposebuilt to create a high performance backhaul.
Plug and Play Deployment
Based on Ubiquiti’s innovative and intuitive airOS™, the airFiber Configuration Interface enables quick configuration and deployment. With installation efficiency in mind, the mechanical design allows easy installation by one person. A twoperson installation crew can effectively install and align an airFiber link.
The Ubiquiti airFiber uses patent-pending technology to virtually eliminate packet transmission latency. Conventional wireless standards impose a latency by having to receive a packet before a packet is transmitted. airFiber can transmit data synchronously without any wait time.
Ubiquiti airFiber 24 GHz Point-to-Point radio Technial Specification
- Operating Frequency 24.05 – 24.25 GHz
- Dimensions 649 x 426 x 303 mm
- Weight 10.5 kg (Mount Included)
- Max. Power Consumption < 50W
- Power Supply 50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (Included)
- Power Method Passive Power over Ethernet (42-58VDC)
- Certifications CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting Pole Mount Kit (Included)
- Operating Temperature -40 to 55°C (-40 to 131° F)
- LEDs (8) Status LEDs: Data Port Speed, Data Port Link/Activity, Configuration Port Speed, Configuration Port Link/Activity, GPS Synchronization, Modulation Mode, Master/Slave, RF Status, (1) Two-Digit LED Display Calibrated in dBm
- Data Port (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Configuration Port (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Auxiliary Port (1) RJ-12, Alignment Tone Port
- Maximum Throughput 1.4+ Gbps
- Maximum Range 13+ km
- Packets per Second > 1 Million
- Encryption 128-Bit AES
- Forward Error Correction 164/205
- Cyclic Prefix 1/16 Fixed
- Uplink/Downlink Ratio 50% Fixed
- GPS GPS Clock Synchronization
- EIRP ~33 dBm
- Frequency Accuracy +/-2.5 ppm without GPS Synchronization, +/- 0.2 ppm with GPS Synchronization
- Channel Bandwidth 100 MHz
- Operating Channels 24.1 GHz, 24.2 GHz
- Modulation 64QAM MIMO, 16QAM MIMO, QPSK MIMO, QPSK SISO
Integrated Split Antenna
- Gain 33 dBi
- Beamwidth < 3.5°
- Front-to-Back Ratio 30 dB
- Polarity Dual-Slant Polarization
- Cross-Polarity Isolation > 28 dB