Ubiquiti AirGrid M2 HP Point-to-Multipoint, Antenna & Radio System
Available Product Options:
Please configure your product options below
|Required AG-HP-2 Antenna:
|Require Ubiquiti Universal Antenna Mount:
|Type of POE Power Cable Required:
Ubiquiti AirGrid M2 HP 2.4GHz Point-to-Multipoint, Antenna & Radio System
Please Note: The that for a typical set-up a Pole Mount is required.
Next-Gen Broadband Wireless CPE Technology
Utilizing InnerFeed technology, the Ubiquiti AirGrid M2 HP 2.4GHz represents the latest evolution of outdoor broadband wireless devices.
Ubiquiti AirGrid M2 HP 2.4GHz Key Features
- Hi-Performance, Long Range
- Completely Integrated CPE in the Feed of the Antenna
- Easy Assembly and Installation
InnerFeed Antenna Technology
Ubiquiti's revolutionary InnerFeed technology integrates the entire radio system into the feedhorn of an antenna. Ubiquiti AirGrid M HP combines Ubiquiti’s Innerfeed and AirMax (TDMA Protocol) technologies to create a simple, yet extremely powerful and robust wireless unit capable of 100+Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 30km+ range.
Complete antenna and radio system integration provides revolutionary cost/performance solutions to the Worldwide Broadband Industry. The low cost, hi-performance, robust "all-in-one" design, and light weight of Ubiquiti AirGrid M HP make it extremely versatile and ideal in several different applications (see diagrams below for some usage examples).
The Ubiquiti AirGrid M2 HP was designed to be extremely robust to use. It can be easily oriented to use either vertical or horizontal polarization. To adjust polarization, just rotate the antenna in the desired polarization position and rotate the opening on the rear portion of the feed to face the ground (for optimal weatherproofing).
- Mechanical design provides complete weatherproof performance.
- Activity and signal strength LED's provided for installers.
- Enhanced RF and Ethernet ESD/Surge protection enables prolonged operation in harshest environments.
The Ubiquiti AirGrid M2 HP is available for 2.4GHz and 5GHz in both 11x14" and 17x24" grid dimensions. A "snap-on" feed extension is included when using 17x24".
Ubiquiti AirGrid M2 HP Point-to-Multipoint, Antenna & Radio System - Technical Specification
AirOS is an intuitive, versatile, highly developed Ubiquiti firmware technology. It is exceptionally intuitive and was designed to require no training to operate. Behind the user interface is a powerful firmware architecture which enables hi-performance outdoor multipoint networking.
- Protocol Support
- Ubiquiti Channelization
- Spectral Width Adjust
- ACK Auto-Timing
- AAP Technology
- Multi-Language Support
Integrated on all Ubiquiti M products, AirView provides Advanced Spectrum Analyzer Functionality: Waterfall, waveform, and real-time spectral views allow operators to identify noise signatures and plan their networks to minimize noise interference.
- Waterfall: Aggregate energy over time for each frequency.
- Waveform: Aggregate energy collected.
- Real-time: Energy is shown real-time as a function of frequency.
- Recording: Automize AirView to record and report results.
AirControl is a powerful and intuitive web based server network management application which allows operators to centrally manage entire networks of Ubiqutii devices.
- Network Map
- Monitor Device Status
- Mass Firmware Upgrade
- Web UI Access
- Manage Groups of Devices
- Task Scheduling
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet
- Wireless Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit included
- Power Supply: 24V/0.5A POE Adapter (included)
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 return)
- Max Power Consumption: 3.0 Watts
- Operating Temperature: -30C to 75C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Condensing
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- Weight: Feed 0.2Kg, Mount 0.65Kg, 11x14" Reflector 0.8Kg, 17x24" Reflector 1.9Kg
For output power and operating frequencies, please see the Ubiquiti AirGrid M Datasheet.
Please visit the Ubiquiti Firmware page for the latest Firmware upgrades