Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-PRO 3 Pack
£518.00 exc. VAT
Larger quantities? Contact us
Trade? Become a reseller
Volume Price Discounts
Available Product Options:
Please configure your product options below
|Type of POE Power Cable Required:
Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-PRO 3 Pack
The Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-PRO 3 Pack is the fastest UniFi model with speeds of up to 300 Mbps in the 5 GHz radio band and up to 450 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz radio band. The Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-PRO 3 Pack offers simultaneous dual-band operation with 2x2 and 3x3 MIMO technology. It has a range of up to 400 ft and 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
Note: The Ubiquiti UniFi experiences technical issues with the currently installed Firmware version 1.2. Please see theUbiquiti UniFi Firmware Upgrade Guide
in order to install the latest version.
The Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-PRO 3 Pack is a scalable enterprise access point solution designed to be easily deployed and managed. The Access Point has a sleek design and can be easily mounted to a ceiling tile or wall using the included mounting hardware. It is powered using the included Power over Ethernet adapter so that you can provide power and data using a single cable.
The Ubiquiti Enterprise WiFi System includes the Ubiquiti Controller software.
The software installs on any PC within the network and is easily accessible through any standard web browser.
Using the Ubiquiti Controller software, an Enterprise WiFi network can be instantly configured and administered without any special training.
Real-time status, automatic Ubiquiti device detection, map loading, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
- Aesthetic industrial design with unique LED provisioning ring
- Sleek wall-mountable and ceiling tile mountable design (all accessories included)
- Includes Power over Ethernet capability for single cable wiring (supplies both power and data)
- Virtual Ubiquiti Controller software interface (no expensive WiFi hardware controller/switch needed)
- Highly intuitive setup and configuration with many powerful features (no special training needed)
- Scalable to hundreds of devices while maintaining a single unified management system
After the Ubiquiti server is installed on a Mac or PC, the Ubiquiti controller can be accessed through any device using a web browser. The Ubiquiti controller allows the operator to instantly provision thousands of Ubiquiti APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and further provision individual Ubiquiti AP devices.
Map: Upload map images of your location(s) for a visual representation of your wireless network.
Statistics: Ubiquiti organizes and visualizes your network(s) traffic in clear and easy-to-read graphs.
Access Points: Easily install, configure, and manage all of your access points from one location.
Users & Guests: Keep track and control access of specific users/guests connected to your network(s).
Remote Firmware Upgrade: Save time and effort by remotely upgrading the firmware of your devices.
Guest Portal Support: Easy customization and advanced options for Guest Portals.
Events & Alerts: Ubiquiti makes it easy to keep track of alerts and recent events on your network(s).
One UniFied Network: Option to create one large wireless network across multiple APs that lets users seamlessly roam.
300Mbps speeds, 500ft range
The Ubiquiti AP uses a clean industrial design that seamlessly blends into typical environments. The AP's are feature the latest in WiFi 802.11n MIMO technology. All accessories are included to mount the devices either on the wall or ceilings. Also included is Power Over Ethernet (POE) functionality which allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the device.
UniFi UAP Pro - Technical Specification
- 3 x Ubiquiti UniFi UAP Pro
- Dimensions 20 x 20 x 3.65 cm
- Weight 298 g (358 g with Mounting Kits)
- Networking Interface (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Buttons Reset
- Wi-Fi Standards 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Power Method Passive Power over Ethernet (48V), 802.3af Supported
- Power Supply 48V, 0.5A PoE Adapter (Included)
- Maximum Power Consumption 12 W
- BSSID Up to Four Per Radio
- Power Save Supported
- Wireless Security WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP,
- WPA2 AES, 802.11i
- Certifications CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
- Operating Temperature -10 to 70°C (14 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity 5 - 80% Condensing
- 2.4 GHz 3 Integrated (Supports 3x3 MIMO with Spatial Diversity)
- 5 GHz 2 Integrated (Supports 2x2 MIMO with Spatial Diversity
Max. TX Power
- 2.4 GHz 30 dBm
- 5 GHz 22 dBm
Advanced Traffic Management
- VLAN 802.1Q
- Advanced QoS Per-User Rate Limiting
- Guest traffic isolation Supported
- WMM Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
- Concurrent Clients 200+
Supported Data Rates (Mbps)
- Standards Data Rates
- 802.11a 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11n (2.4 GHz 3x3) 6.5 Mbps to 450 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS23, HT 20/40)
- 802.11n (5 GHz 2x2) 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS15, HT 20/40)
- 802.11b 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
- 802.11g 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
Please visit the Ubiquiti Firmware page for the latest Firmware upgrades