Wireless networking and security solutions for healthcare facilities and services including GP surgeries, hospitals and medical centres.
With all the technology on offer, it comes to no surprise that in recent years we have seen significant improvements in healthcare that have revolutionised the way our medical services operate. Reliable wireless network solutions in healthcare can improve patient experience significantly by providing a personal connection to family and friends, entertainment and access to work related information, reducing the patient’s feeling of isolation.
WiFi solutions are now being used for oxygen monitoring devices, smart beds, access to EMRs, real-time access to X-rays and MRI scans and more. With this level of connectivity, clinicians can provide accurate and timely patient monitoring and seamlessly share critical patient information over a secure network. Additionally, healthcare facilities can improve overall security through use of video surveillance and WiFi.
WiFi solutions play a vital role in the success of healthcare organisations, supplying an infrastructure that can withstand a large number of concurrent users securely.
Depending on budgets and needs there are numerous solutions from different manufacturers that offer cost-effective wireless solutions for the healthcare sector.
Challenges you may face
- Concurrent users
- Dead spots with no WiFi coverage
- Internet Security
- 24/7 Surveillance
- Connectivity between buildings
Point-to-Point and Point-to-MultiPoint
Many healthcare deployments need reliable, long range WiFi that can connect between multiple buildings; as well as outdoors and withstand interference. 4Gon Solutions offers numerous Point-to-Point (PtP) and Point-to-Multipoint (PtMP) solutions for these scenarios. PtP and PtMP are methods of connecting wireless data “links”, enabling the easy expansion of networks.
- High density wireless access points to keep all concurrent users connected
- Secure, scalable, discreet, per-room WiFi
- Guest WiFi
- Devices to eliminate dead spots with no WiFi coverage
- Point-to-Point, wireless data links between buildings
- LTE/4G routers for backup internet
- IP CCTV Security
How can we help?
- Recommend the best products for your budget
- Help you finance your products with credit and finance options
- Provide technical training and guides to help your IT team understand both free and advanced courses
- Offer discounts for healthcare deployments
- Offer support packs to keep you online and secure
- We can connect you with our approved installers if you need help with your installation