Ubiquiti Rocket M5 MIMO, Point-to-Point Wireless Bridge/Base Station
In stock for next day delivery
£66.00 exc. VAT
Available Product Options:
Please configure your product options below
|Type of POE Power Cable Required:
Ubiquiti Rocket M5 5GHz MIMO, Point-to-Point Wireless Bridge/Base Station
The Ubiquiti Rocket M5 MIMO features incredible range performance (50+km) and breakthrough speed (150+Mbps real TCP/IP). It is a rugged, hi-power, very linear 2x2 MIMO radio with enhanced receiver performance.
The Ubiquiti Rocket M5 can be paired with your choice of AirMax BaseStation or Ubiquiti Rocket Antennas as it combines the "brains" in one robust unit. This versatility gives network architects unparalleled flexibility and convenience.
Below is one example of how the Ubiquiti Rocket M5 can be deployed:
1: Internet Backbone
2: ISP Network
3: Ubiquiti RocketDish with Rocket M
4: Ubiquiti RocketDish with Rocket M
5: AirMax BaseStation with Rocket M
6: Corporate building with NanoStation M client
7: House with NanoStation M client
8: Small business with NanoStation M client
9: Lightpole with NanoStation M daisy-chained to a PicoStation M to create a wireless hotspot
Integrated AirMax Technology
Unlike standard WiFi protocol, Ubiquiti's Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) AirMax protocol allows each client to send & receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This "time slot" method eliminates hidden node collisions & maximizes air time efficieny. It provides many magnitudes of performance improvements in latency, throughput, & scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class.
Priority is given to voice/video for seamless access.
High capacity and scalability.
Capable of high speed 50km+ links.
Multiple features dramatically reduce noise.
Ubiquiti Rocket M and AirMax BaseStation/Ubiquiti Rocket Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together.
Installing Ubiquiti Rocket M on AirMax BaseStation and Ubiquiti Rocket Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it securely into place with the universal Ubiquiti Rocket mount built into the antennas.
Ubiquiti Rocket M5 5GHz MIMO - System Information
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- Memory Information: 64MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet or 2 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet
- Wireless Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE or FCC Part 90Y
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- Enclosure Size: 16 x 8 x 3cm (length, width, height)
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit included
- Power Supply: 24V, 1A POE Supply included
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 return)
- Operating Temperature: -30C to 75C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Condensing
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- RF Connector: 2x RP-SMA (Waterproof) or 2x RP-SMA and 1x SMA (Waterproof)
- Max Power Consumption: 6.5 Watts or 8 Watts
For output power and operating frequencies, please see the Ubiquiti Rocket M Datasheet.
Please visit the Ubiquiti Firmware page for the latest Firmware upgrades