Ubiquiti Rocket M5 5GHz MIMO, Point-to-Point Wireless Bridge/Base Station - Technical Specifications
Integrated AirMax Technology
Unlike standard WiFi protocol, Ubiquiti's Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) AirMax protocol allows each client to send & receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This "time slot" method eliminates hidden node collisions & maximizes air time efficieny. It provides many magnitudes of performance improvements in latency, throughput, & scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class.
Priority is given to voice/video for seamless access.
High capacity and scalability.
- Capable of high speed 50km+ links.
- Multiple features dramatically reduce noise.
Ubiquiti Rocket M and AirMax BaseStation/Ubiquiti Rocket Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together.
Installing the Ubiquiti Rocket M2 on AirMax BaseStation and Ubiquiti Rocket Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it securely into place with the universal Ubiquiti Rocket mount built into the antennas.
Ubiquiti Rocket M5 5GHz MIMO - System Information
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- Memory Information: 64MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet or 2 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet
- Wireless Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE or FCC Part 90Y
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- Enclosure Size: 16 x 8 x 3cm (length, width, height)
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit included
- Power Supply: 24V, 1A POE Supply included
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 return)
- Operating Temperature: -30C to 75C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Condensing
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- RF Connector: 2x RP-SMA (Waterproof) or 2x RP-SMA and 1x SMA (Waterproof)
- Max Power Consumption: 6.5 Watts or 8 Watts
For output power and operating frequencies, please see the Ubiquiti Rocket M Datasheet.
Please visit the Ubiquiti Firmware page for the latest Firmware upgrades