Ubiquiti UniFi UAP Indoor Scalable WiFi Access Point - 3 Pack
Available Product Options:
Please configure your product options below
|Type of POE Power Cable Required (x3):
Ubiquiti UniFi AP Indoor Scalable WiFi Access Point - 3 Pack
Ubiquiti UniFi - 802.11n MIMO Access Point capable of 300+ Mbps speeds and links of up to 400 ft.
The Ubiquiti UniFi Access Point - 3 Pack is a scalable enterprise access point solution designed to be easily deployed and managed. The UniFi 3 Pack has has a sleek design and can be easily mounted to a ceiling tile or wall using the included mounting hardware. It is powered using the included Power over Ethernet adapter so that you can provide power and data using a single cable.
UniFi UAP Indoor Scalable WiFi - 3 Pack - Key Features
- Aesthetic industrial design with unique LED provisioning ring
- Sleek wall-mountable and ceiling tile mountable design (all accessories included)
- Includes Power over Ethernet capability for single cable wiring (supplies both power and data)
- 3 Ubiquiti UniFi Scalable WiFi Access Points included (add more to your network as and when needed)
- Virtual Ubiquiti UniFi Controller software interface (no expensive WiFi hardware controller/switch needed)
- Highly intuitive setup and configuration with many powerful features (no special training needed)
- Scalable to hundreds of devices while maintaining a single unified management system
The Ubiquiti UniFi experiences technical issues with Firmware version 1.2. To download the latest firmware upgrades, visit the Ubiquiti Firmware page. Please see the Ubiquiti UniFi Firmware Upgrade Guide for assistance.
Ubiquiti UniFi APs are powered over PoE with the use of a PoE injector, an 802.3af Instant Adapter
or a TOUGHSwitch
. For more information, please see our PoE Guide
Power cables are sold separately and can be selected from the drop-down menu above (UK Power Cable / EU Power Cable)
The Ubiquiti UniFi Enterprise WiFi System includes the Ubiquiti UniFi Controller software. The software installs on any PC within the network and is easily accessible through any standard web browser. Using the Ubiquiti UniFi Controller software, an Enterprise WiFi network can be instantly configured and administered without any special training. Real-time status, automatic Ubiquiti UniFi device detection, map loading, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
After the Ubiquiti UniFi server is installed on a Mac or PC, the Ubiquiti UniFi controller can be accessed through any device using a web browser. The Ubiquiti UniFi controller allows the operator to instantly provision thousands of Ubiquiti UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and further provision individual Ubiquiti UniFi AP devices.
Save money. Save time.
Unlike traditional systems, Ubiquiti UniFi uses a virtual client/server application that requires zero cost and no additional hardware.
Install, configure, and manage all of your Ubiquiti UniFi Wireless Access Points with the intuitive and easy to learn Ubiquiti UniFi User Interface.
Ubiquiti UniFi Access Points feature the latest in WiFi 802.11n MIMO technology - capable of 300Mbps speeds with ranges up to 500 ft.
Unlimited Scalability. Build your wireless networks as small or big as you need. Start with one, expand to thousands.
Map: Upload map images of your location(s) for a visual representation of your wireless network.
Statistics: Ubiquiti UniFi organizes and visualizes your network(s) traffic in clear and easy-to-read graphs.
Access Points: Easily install, configure, and manage all of your access points from one location.
Users & Guests: Keep track and control access of specific users/guests connected to your network(s).
Remote Firmware Upgrade: Save time and effort by remotely upgrading the firmware of your devices.
Guest Portal Support: Easy customization and advanced options for Guest Portals.
Events & Alerts: Ubiquiti UniFi makes it easy to keep track of alerts and recent events on your network(s).
One UniFied Network: Option to create one large wireless network across multiple APs that lets users seamlessly roam.
300Mbps speeds, 500ft range
The Ubiquiti UniFi AP uses a clean industrial design that seamlessly blends into typical environments. The AP's are feature the latest in WiFi 802.11n MIMO technology. All accessories are included to mount the devices either on the wall or ceilings. Also included is Power Over Ethernet (POE) functionality which allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the device.
Ubiquiti UniFi UAP Indoor Scalable WiFi Access Point - 3 Pack - Technical Specification
- 3 x Ubiquiti UniFi UAP Indoor Scalable WiFi Access Point
- Dimensions 20 x 20 x 3.65 cm
- Weight 290 g (430 g with Mounting Kits)
- Networking Interface (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Buttons Reset
- Antennas 2 Integrated (Supports 2x2 MIMO with Spatial Diversity)
- Wi-Fi Standards 802.11 b/g/n*
- Power Method Passive Power over Ethernet (12-24V)
- Power Supply 24V, 0.5A PoE Adapter Included
- Maximum Power Consumption 4 W
- Max TX Power 20 dBm
- BSSID Up to Four Per Radio
- Power Save Supported
- Wireless Security WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP,
- WPA2 AES, 802.11i
- Certifications CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
- Operating Temperature -10 to 70°C (14 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity 5 - 80% Condensing
Advanced Traffic Management
- VLAN 802.1Q
- Advanced QoS Per-User Rate Limiting
- Guest Traffic Isolation Supported
- WMM Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
- Concurrent Clients 100+
Supported Data Rates (Mbps)
- Standards Data Rates
- 802.11n 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS15, HT 20/40)
- 802.11b 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
- 802.11g 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
* 2.4 GHz